Saturday, March 13, 2010

The entertainer

I can't even tell you how much his smile is exactly like his father's, it's uncanny.

Poor Baylor, he is trying to sleep and his little brother is dancing on the bed with a Pull-Up on his head. Why do the words, "Class Clown" come to mind when I think of Brody's future. He never ceases to not entertain me.

My brave mom and dad took the little entertainer on Friday night while I took Baylor to spend some quality one on one time. We went ice skating at the mall and had a blast. Baylor had been asking for months to go and we finally got to try it. He was a little shaky at first but finally got the hang of it. My back is sore form bending over but he made me laugh the entire time, always with a smile on his face. He was more thrilled to have a, "sleepover" in my bed than anything. I however didn't sleep at all, forgetting that little boys move around so much in their sleep. I had a foot in my face more times than I can count and he wanted to hold my hand until he fell asleep (so sweet!) I love the times we get to spend together, especially when he kept telling me how much he loved me. I can't wait until Brody is old enough to take in public :)

I'm off to watch my favorite movie, Little Women, on t.v while I wait for reinforcements (in the form of the daddy) to come home.

Don't forget to set your clocks ahead!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I used to love sleeping with Mackenzie when Dean was working third shift. I am so glad to did not listen to "you will never get her out of your bed". Because I really enjoyed those times and she is still in her own bed.