Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Grrrrrrrr

Apparently at our house when you are thirsty, you have to climb INTO the sink to get a drink.
This. This is my source of pure frustration and anger these days. DOG HAIR EVERYWHERE.

Dog hair here.
Dog hair there.
Dog hair in my underwear.

Dog hair in the ear.
Dog hair in the rear.

Dog hair on the couch.
Dog hair on the floor.
Dog hair out the door!

I hate dog hair.

The end.

Okay, so I must publicly apologize to the, "Prince" of the house for making it seem like he had no control what so ever of what goes into his mouth. He does. He's got will power for sure. It's just hard to resist my baking. So I'm sorry. I will give myself a time out.....alone....in a quiet room.

1 comment:

Brianna said...

Hey is your little poem about dog hair an ode to Dr. Seuss? It is his birthday after all :)