Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy hour

The short one may drive me to this today.....
I found him carrying a picture of his brother this morning and talking to it. It was priceless.
You know how yesterday I was informing ya'll on how I had to make all these home safety improvements because Brody was so sneaky at escaping OUT of the house? Yes, lots of locks and fancy cabinet thing-a-ma-jiggys to keep him out of things. Well, I was taking out the trash yesterday and in the back yard, when I hear this giggle and then a SLAM! I was locked out of the house.......from the back....so I ran around to the front as fast as I could, only to find a giggling two year old and another locked door. I just stood on the front step laughing...in the rain no less. Luckily his older brother figured out how to unlock the door and let poor mom in.

Not amused.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Lots of humor about getting locked out.

laura b. said...

You should talk to my mom sometime :) She might have some insight for you.