Saturday, March 20, 2010

Kidnapped...kind of

Today I was kidnapped by two hot women, thrown into a car and taken out to lunch.

I was related to both of them.

It wasn't really kidnapping per say, more like mom-napping....er, I don't know....whatever.

Mama K (my mama) and M.E (my grandma) successfully pulled off a surprise lunch date, afternoon of shopping (okay, more like window shopping for me) and coffee. It was amazing. My wonderful husband, who was actually home on a Saturday (miracle!) watched the boys while I was whisked away to adult conversation, lots of laughs and good food. What a man. He also made dinner while I rode my bike (brrrr) this afternoon. I REALLY needed it....all of it.

I am so blessed to have such an amazing mother, grandmother and mother-in-law (I know I didn't get to hang out with you today, but you still rock) I am also very blessed to live close to 3/4 of them. I don't know what I'd do without them.




No comments: