Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sweet baby Elijah

Oh look at this sweet precious tiny little baby. Weighing in at barely 7lbs at six weeks, our tiny little cousin (and my nephew) Elijah is quite the peanut. This photo was taken by Uncle Dirk because he has a cool camera and I forgot mine as we left in quite the rush. His mama Christina is doing a marvelous job and we are so excited to get to spend more time with this little dude this summer. He has the littlest longest fingers and he makes the sweetest baby sounds. I'm pretty sure he cried one time and I'm told it was because he hates being naked. I've got some news for you Baby E, hang around your cousins and I promise you will love the naked. Embrace the naked. We'll get you turned around in no time.

Brody saw this photo and said, "Oh, it's that baby......"

Yup, it's that baby.

I got to hold that baby and got my baby fix. We'll see how long it lasts.

I wish I had more photos of this sweet baby. We'll need to remedy that soon!

No comments: