Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wacky Wednesday

My goodness, if this child does not get a career in comedy or get voted class clown of his graduating class, I will be very surprised. This was taken the other night when Baylor was in bed....fast asleep and Brody, who had taken a very long nap, was obviously wide awake. I heard hysterical laughter coming from the other room and instinctively grabbed my camera. This has happened before, but with dog food. This time it was Cheese-its.

P.S Don't judge me on the messiness of my house....It's comfortably lived in, my husband sleeps on an air mattress and we don't have a garage. I hate clutter but it does seem to control a major part of my life.....Amen.

2 comments:

Crazy Mom said...

Oh my goodness. Your house is filthy. I don't know how you live that way. You shouldn't be filming your child...you should be scrubbing, 24/7. I mean, really. That's all I could think of when I watched that video...not the cute baby throwing Cheetoh's and laughing hysterically. Nope. I didn't even see that what with all your clutter...Sheesh!!!

Stop being such a Martha! It's soooo liberating!

Lindsay said...

I, too, am disgusted by your home. You should be ashamed of yourself!! :)That kid has such an adorable belly laugh I couldn't help but start laughing along with the video!