Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Photos

This photo needs to explanation. Okay, so maybe it does....but it shouldn't surprise you. The wee one was missing for a short second and we found him naked and outside of course. It took a lot of convincing to make him come inside and a few apologies to the neighbors.
I'm baking at the coffee shop in the morning. It has it's perks. One of them is the one free coffee that I get when I work. I dream about it every night. The second is that I get to fill my baking fix and none of it comes home!
These are cream cheese coffee cakes and they are pretty awesome and pretty not healthy for you, but hey...live a little.
The wee one showing us his cheese face. The older one won't let me come near him with a camera anymore, I suppose it's because I scarred him when he was little.
MMB.

Mini Man Boobs.

Love it.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, watch some hot dudes play soccer, eat some bbq or just relax. I'm going with all three.

Peace out.

No comments: