Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Truthful Tuesday

This is one of my all time most favorite photos of Brody. It's him in the car seat in the car wash....completely freaked out. The look on his face says it all. GET. ME. OUT. NOW. Makes me snort out loud every time I see it.

It's Tuesday, which by law means you have to be truthful the entire day. What? You didn't know that? You really should be truthful all the time, but today more than usual. So here in no particular order are some truths.....because I know you're dying to hear them.

1. Sometimes when I see certain people, I want to bust out in the song that applies to how I feel about them. Kind of like the soundtrack to their life. I just hope to God no one decides that the song they would sing for me is Baby Got Back.

2. While walking down the stairs this morning I looked up to see a cobweb hanging in the corner....and then promptly ignored it.

3. I let Brody eat Cheeze-it's for dinner the other day because that's all he wanted and we were running late. Yet another reason why I should be a recipient for the Mother of the Year Award.

4. Bad grammar and bad spelling (even though I spell poorly and have run on sentences fairly often) irritates me.

5. Instead of dusting today, I used a baby wipe all around the house. Worked marvelous.

6. I really really really want a new couch. Really. Our couch sucks. I'm embarrassed to have people over because it just sucks that much.

7. Looking forward to a wedding, Cardinals game, visit with Grandma Lila and relatives coming up soon! This will be the first time we're away from both boys for two nights, which is monumental.

8. The older the boys get, the more they eat, the more I am beginning to realize how much money they are going to cost us. Did I mention that two is a wonderful number?

9. I'm getting stoked about my upcoming triathlons but really worried about the whole open water swim.....swimming laps doesn't hold a candle to open water.

10. I'm blown away by the generosity of others from our church and friends of our church. How they surround families with love and donations. We have some awesome friends.


What is a truth for you today?

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I have walked by cob webs often.

Today's truth: I took off with 8 children to walk to a game this morning without checking the radar. Bad decision.