Thursday, August 19, 2010

Man of the house

Brody here. Now that my older brother is away at school in the afternoon, I have to step up and be the man of the house. It's a hard job but I'm fairly certain I can get the job done....just after I finish watching this cartoon with my buddy Chloe.....
You know that I am at the ripe old age of Three (it is seriously hard to get three fingers up!) my intellect, vocabulary and attitude have shot through the roof. Especially the attitude......
Don't make me mad people. I have a job to do. I have food to eat.
Like I was saying.....I have food to eat. (check out this awesome sandwich in the shape of a sailboat, my mom rocks) I also have artwork to finish. Paper is for wussies.....it's all about the belly.
There are certain things that need to be done around here, like teaching the dog how to shake for instance. What could be more important than a warm greeting from a hound? Nothing. Okay, maybe a snack.

Did someone say snack?
My mom has been super busy with her art, so I've also taken it into my own hands to help with the cleaning. To get the sink really clean, you must sit inside of it. Although I've never seen my mom do this, I'm pretty sure this is the way it should be done.
The last thing on my list of things to do is water the tomatoes.......naked. Mom will be so proud. I'm not so sure about the neighbors though.

No comments: