Monday, September 20, 2010

Tri and Tri again.....



Survived the extreme hills of the Trihawk Triathlon yesterday. Here is a few shots of my awesome friends who also did very well! So very proud of them!! As for me, I am so sore today but it was worth it. I did well in my age division and overall. The course was insane, full of sharp turns, hills and more hills. I think this will be the last tri of the season but I'm looking forward to training again in the spring or late winter. I'm also looking into trying a Xterra triathlon next summer...which is extreme terrain trail running, mountain biking and swimming. My goal for the fall is to do a 10k or 8k or half marathon as well as try P90X with my husband. Today however, I am just working on getting up from a sitting position.....*sigh*

1 comment:

jamie said...

good job friend! let me know what 1/2 you do- i'll do it with you! :) we could do long runs together! after the des moines half i'm gonna start p90x but doing running instead of their cardio. keep me updated!