Thursday, September 2, 2010

Truthful Thursday

1. My three year old (or most three year olds) would choose picking his nose, stripping down to his skivvies and sticking his hands in the fish tank over napping any day.

2. I haven't made it to the shower yet today.....thank goodness for hats!

3. My brain cells checked out this morning along with my motivation to finish my HUGE to do list.

4. I'd much rather play with Brody on the floor than do anything else today.

5. Although the students and teachers at Baylor's school are pretty cool, they certainly do not know how to park correctly. The last time I checked you park in between the yellow lines and not over them.

6. I have a three year old that can wipe his rear end and put his shoes on and a five year old who can't (or at least refuses to)

7. Brody told me today that I was fired. Does that mean I get to take a vacation?

8. I'm almost 30 and I'm still breaking out. Seriously uncool.

9. I hid the chocolate so well that I couldn't find it today.....almost resulted in a breakdown, but I held it together.

10. I wish I had my son's sense of humor. He came over to the computer while I was playing a video of Baylor's birthday and tried to carry on a conversation with him. "Baylor!! What are you doing?" Hilarious.

1 comment:

jamie said...

you seriously crack me up! so good seeing and eating supper together the other night! love the "i'm 30 and still breaking out"
my mountain just went away the other day.. seriously!