Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Truthful Tuesday: Bad habits
Got in the car and the song on the radio was talking about being joyful....always. Okay, God...you win.
And I digress.
On with the show......bad habits, truthfully....I have so many I've lost count......
1. I bite my nails. Ewww gross, I know. I also chew on pen caps. I know, I know.....it's better than picking my nose, right?
2. I have this really bad habit of staring at peoples hairline when I talk to them. I have absolutely NO idea why and it pretty much freaks them out. Seriously, why?! I should look them directly in the eye balls but no, I stare at their hair. Maybe I'm supposed to be a hair stylist? The only thing that I can think of is that I am details person, I study every detail...including their hair. Please don't judge, I'm working on it.
3. I leave glasses and mugs half full all over the house and then wander around aimlessly going, "have you seen my coffee?"
4. I don't follow directions. Never, never ask me to put something together that involves following a 234 step process. I lose interest after step number 2.
5. I can't follow directions. I guess that would make me directionally challenged. Whatever it's called, I have it and can't find my way out of a parking space. Which way is North, you ask? Up.
6. I'm very bad at listening. There, I said it. It's not that I don't care or don't want to, believe me. I just have really bad listening skills. I blame the ADD.....is that a bird? Wait, where was I?
7. I follow my children around and pick up their toys while they are still playing with them. In fact, I follow other peoples children around and pick up after them.
8. I have a wee bit of a lead foot. Wee.
9. I check myself out in reflective surfaces.
What are your bad habits?
Posted by Keri Speidel at 5:24 PM