Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Nap? Who, me? No, thanks.

 "MOOOOOMMMMM! I'm not tired!!!!! I'm not sleepy!!!! I want to come downstairs!!!!"

That is what I hear just about every day when it's, "nap" time for the Brody man.  I do believe that it's about that time again.  Time to give up the precious nap.  I'm not convinced completely, but he's trying so very hard.
Do you see something wrong with the picture? (Other than the fact that my pantry door as goobers all over it) Those two little feet belong to one naked three year old that was hungry at wanted a snack.  Apparently you must take all clothes off before climbing on the garbage can in order to reach the snacks.


I do it all the time.


No, not really.

Scared you didn't I?

What am I going to do with this kid?!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

This!:

http://www.amazon.com/Its-About-Time-IAT-100-Stoplight/dp/B002TKLN3C

Lol, can't wait to see you guys!!