Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thankful Thursday



I am blessed. 

Thankful Thursday
I am thankful for....
1. My wonderfully beautiful family
2. Double shot cappuccinos (the real deal)
3. Hats (I love hats) I haven't made it to the shower yet today, so a hat is very necessary
4. That ham, turkey and dressing all freeze well. My fridge looks like a Tupperware breeding zone.
5. That my car now holds lots and lots of windows 
6. That we qualified for a government program that allows us to get a new furnace, water heater and some extra insulation for this freeeeeezing house! Praise God! 
7. That God has blessed me with talents that I can use to help out my hard working husband. It may not be much, but he lets me stay home with the two short ones for the time being. (The clock is ticking however....anyone in the market for a part time middle/high school art teacher?) 
8. Mashed potatoes. Yummy in the tummy not so much fun on the hiney. 
9. I found a non fat yogurt made with sugar and not high fructose corn syrup.....I've been searching forever!
10. For Baylor's classmates. He is blessed with good friends this year! 

What are you thankful for? 

No comments: