Monday, January 10, 2011

She wanted toys....

 No, really. 
I was fine without toys. 
I was fine just lounging on this ugly yet comfortable couch without any toys. 
What did the kid go and do? 
Gave me toys.
LOTS OF toys. 
Not dog toys however.
Little boy toys.
Seriously.
Little boy toys and one monkey slipper. 
 Oh, look. 
There he is now.
The bringer of toys. 
He thinks he's funny. 
I beg to differ. 
All I wanted was a nap.
Instead I get 323 army men in my lady parts. 
 Dear Lord, now he's going to try to TALK to me? 
Don't you know I only speak dog, kid? 
Someone gag me with a spoon. 
Let me nap.
And kindly remove this green thing from pushing against my pancreas.
 What's that you say? 
You love me?
I don't care if you want to marry me, can you please get rid of these toys? 
Unless you're telling me there's bacon in the kitchen, I don't want to hear it. 
HELP ME.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

This made me laugh out loud! Your dog and my dog should get together, maybe offer each other some emotional support.

Dawn said...

Oh my that is funny!