Thursday, March 10, 2011

And you thought lamp shades were just for shading light....

They most certainly are not.  In fact, they can be used for a multitude of things....just make sure to ask your mom before you rip one off of the existing light because it "looks cool."  

I kid you not.  

The nickname DESTROYER doesn't even begin to do him justice.  
I mean c'mon, who wouldn't want to scream at the top of your lungs wearing nothing but a lampshade? 

Okay, okay...so he has clothes on (which is a minor miracle within itself)
What? 
Me? 
Destroy?
Meh, no. 

I can do a mean CHEESE though. 
I can also spin and dance like a sweet fairy princess....just don't tell my dad. 
You want to dance with me? 
Also very useful if your child has the tendency to lick, chew, scratch or bite themselves.

No comments: