Friday, March 18, 2011

Interview with a monkey and a dinosaur fanatic: Take one.

Name: Baylor
Age: 5 1/2
What do you want your birthday cake to look like: I want to put...HEY STOP IT BRODY.....I want it to be a....BRODY STOP IT.......I want my birthday cake to have African animals on it.
Favorite toys: Velociraptors
Favorite book:  Dinosaur bones book
Favorite color: Shiny red
Favorite food: Mac and cheese
Favorite thing to do: Go to the park
Favorite song: Tractor, Tractor (Andrew Peterson)
What do you want to be when you grow up? Paleontologist
Least favorite food: Broccoli
What do you want to do this summer: Go camping with daddy

Name: Brody
Age: 3.5
Birthday cake wish: Florida (Me: Really?) Brody: YUP.
Favorite toy: Florida....no, no wait....my blocks.
Favorite food: Chicken nuggets and ketchup
Favorite color: Red red red, I choose red
Favorite thing to do: Eat food.
What do you want to be when you grow up? Sell popcorn
What do you want to do this summer? Go on the diving board
Least favorite food: Poop. (Me: Poop is not a food) Oh yea. Ummmm, bananas they're dirty.

1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.