Thursday, May 12, 2011

The next chapter


These amazing photos were taken by my new creative buddy Kaylyn.  We met at Chalk the Walk and besides taking sweet photos, she's also a massage therapist....we'll be in touch! Visit her website HERE. 

I apologize for the lack of posting, it is due to a number of things....

1. Chalk the Walk this past weekend. Great weather and an amazing turn out! I even won 2nd place!!

2. It's been nice out. No more winter coats, on to air conditioning! We have been outside playing and watching the jungle lawn grow in the back yard.

3. I applying for a job! Yes, I know...it's hard for me to believe myself.  The time has come and the perfect job opened up.  So I've been frantically updating my resume and praying that this is what God wants me to do.  I'm very torn to leave the boys (more on that later) but I know that I also love teaching art, it's where I'm supposed to be.  Everything has been sent, now the hard part comes....waiting!  I will keep you posted.  Prayers are being accepted....now.

4. Art sales have been booming!  I can always tell the weather is nice because people start spending money. Which is fine by me!  I had a fabulous turn out at Chalk the Walk.

5. My house can't stay clean. I'm not sure why not.....wait, yes I know why....I have two...wait, three boys who destroy.  Human tornadoes.  Needless to say I have been tackling the house and it never ends.

1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog