Monday, June 6, 2011

I love this job


.....and I love these guys. What a lucky mom I am! 

Even through the temper tantrums, projectile vomit and attitude adjustments.
Even though I play referee more often than I'd like. 
Even when they refuse to eat anything remotely good for them during any given day. 
Even when they don't sleep.
Even through coughs, snot, poo flinging and dirty toes. 
Even through the screaming, whining and complaining.
Even through fights, battles and brawls. 
Even when sharpie is used as a drawing utensil....on the wall.
Even through ugly looks and wrinkled noses.
Still love this job. 

Best.
Job.
Ever.



1 comment:

Doug & Charisse said...

Keri, I'm just a random follower of your blog but I wanted to tell you that I love this post. Thank you for these words today!