Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Baby, it's (really) hot outside
I just registered Baylor for Kindergarten.
ALL DAY KINDERGARTEN.
He is about to lose a tooth.
What happened to my baby?
I just spent a few minutes filling out an online registration form with lots of questions. Lots of questions that really don't show the true colors of my Baylor so I thought I'd write some of my own registration questions (the ones that really matter)
1. Does your student have any issues? You mean like taking off ALL of his clothing when he goes to the bathroom? Then, yes.
2. What language did your student learn first? I wouldn't really call it a language, more like grunts and snorts.
3. Does he like music? Of course, in fact he just made up new lyrics to If you're happy and you know it.....If you're happy and you know it slap your butt. I kid you not...and I promise he won't sing them during class. Actually I can't make that promise.
4. Allergies? He claims to be allergic to broccoli, peas and Cheetos.
5. Any behavior problems? No, of course not. He is an angel sent from heaven. He smells like roses. He never makes bodily function noises. He loves his brother with all of his heart. Amen.
Actually, we are so excited about Baylor's teacher. She is pretty amazing and was the boys Awana leader too. She's a very good teacher and she loves Jesus. Couldn't ask for more. I hope she knows I will be stalking her classroom......
Got to go sell a kidney on the black market to pay for the list of school supplies that is a mile long......*sigh*
Posted by Keri Speidel at 4:57 PM