Saturday, July 30, 2011

Tomato Basil Pizza

I'm fairly certain that I ate most of this pizza. Yes. I did. 

Here's what you need: 
1 pizza crust (homemade or store bough) We made our own with whole wheat flour.
Fresh cherry or roma tomatoes chopped
Fresh basil chopped
1 cup mayo
mozzarella cheese
Parmesan cheese
minced garlic
olive oil
white onion thinly sliced

Preheat oven to 400. Put your crust on an olive oiled pan (I love the stone ones) stretch it out to the very edges. Bake for five minutes at 400. Turn oven down to 375. Mix mayo, 1/2 cup parm. cheese, 1 cup mozz. cheese and tablespoon of garlic (these are approximate, I don't measure) Spread on crust. Layer tomatoes on top, then onions and basil.  Sprinkle with more mozz. cheese. Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden bubbly. Eat. Love. Enjoy. 

No comments: