Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My sweet Baylor














My sweet Baylor, you are turning SIX, tomorrow!!  Seriously, where did the time go?  You were two weeks late and after 24 hours of labor, I was more than excited to finally meet you.  You have certainly changed our lives for the better.   

I should probably start out by apologizing to you since you happen to be the first born.  I didn't have a clue (and still sometimes don't) how to make you stop crying or pooping.  I was a neurotic germ freak nap nazi, and now I just laugh when you eat something that has been on the floor. You hated sleep from the beginning and still do.  You have such a tender heart and you wear your heart on your sleeve.  You are going to be a fine leader someday!  I love the fact that you still miss me at school and you want hugs and kisses before bedtime....please don't give that up!  You have brought such joy into our family and have been a blessing from the beginning.  We can't wait to celebrate many more birthdays with you!

Here are some things you like right now: 

You love to play with: Dinosaurs (I'm fairly certain we have checked out every dinosaur book from every library in town) Animals/science/hunting (anything that involves the great outdoors) 
Your best friend is: Bronson
You hate: Vegetables (but this is nothing new) sleeping without the fish light on and playing with Brody.
Favorite color: Red
Favorite foods: Mac and Cheese, cheese pizza, fruit, ice cream
You love to: watch Dinosaur videos on YouTube, create elaborate dinosaur scenes outside, just chill by yourself.
Favorite place to eat: Red Robin
Favorite book: Anything with a dinosaur in it



Happy birthday to my sweet Baylor!


No comments: