Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday Photos

  Baylor is learning all sorts of new things in school.....
 What? You've never seen a monkey pouring orange juice before? This isn't uncommon at our house. Monkey costumes that is.
 Did you know that mason jars fit in most blenders? Now you don't have to dirty two things. This is my spinach lunch smoothie.  1 Cup spinach leaves, almond milk (unsweetened) Greek yogurt (unsweetened) frozen strawberries and frozen banana.  You can't taste the spinach...just the way I like it.  It's the only way I can get myself to eat it regularly.

 I'm loving spending quality time with Brody in the morning.  He acts completely different when he is by himself.  I love it.  We made cookies this morning and as you can tell by his joyful expression, he's thrilled to get the beaters all to himself.
 Chloe was helping him clean up afterwards.  
I found these in the wash machine trap.  Someone in this family is getting a little too close to nature.

No comments: