Thursday, September 29, 2011

Have you seen my camera? The aftermath of a six year old with a camera

 Hey, it's me Baylor.  I found my mother's camera laying on the kitchen counter and took the liberty of shooting a few photos.  
 This first shot is my shark.  It's my good luck shark.  I lost it yesterday and church and I had a wee bit of a meltdown at bedtime.  I only have 324 more sharks.  You can never have too many sharks.
 You can have too many little brothers though.  He's so weird. He does laugh at everything I do though, so that's bonus points.
 So weird.  He smells funny too.
 That is my mom. She is working hard at her computer (or at least she says she is) There is always artwork all over the kitchen table and paint on the floor. Gosh, now that I think about it, she really is a messy painter.
 Yep, that's my pee.  I couldn't resist. 
 I told my mom I took a picture of Macey's penis.  She informed me that Macey is a girl and doesn't have a penis.  So I took a photo of her boob instead.
 Our front room....
 My beautiful artwork.
 Squash bake.  Mom tried disguising squash so we would it eat.  Fail. 

 My very favorite picture of Brody and I.  Just the way I like him. Quiet.
 I'll let the beauty of these next photos speak for themselves....










1 comment:

Dawn said...

I LOVE this post!!