Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's that time of year.....

 The boys and I visited the local pumpkin patch and picked out our pumpkins for the season.  Mine is the awesome green one.


 Love these boys! Don't love that they shared their lovely germies with me.  Cough-a-palooza at our house!
 Nothing says fall like leaves and the occasional hand creeping out of it......



 Brody needed some help getting his shoes down from the porch......our friend James, who happens to be almost 7 feet, helped them get up there and his roomie Chad helped them get down.
I know, I know....if it looks like I took a picture of a picture....you're right. I'm so redneck. My scanner is broken and I wanted to show off this cute photo of Baylor with his awesome coach :)


We've still been super busy with activities and shuttling kiddos around.  I've come to the conclusion that it doesn't get any better.  Sorry for the lack of blogging, I'm sure you have all been on pins and needles for the next spectacular literary work from yours truly. Sorry to keep you waiting.


No comments: