Wednesday, January 25, 2012
I mustache you a question.
I turned 31.
Not as painful as turning 30, but I wasn't doing any cartwheels for joy.
I spent hours in thoughtful reflection of how the past year had gone.
I ate cake.
Ice cream cake.
You heard me.
My wonderful family showered me with cards and lunch and of course ice cream cake. I am loved and very blessed.
I thought I should write down a few goals I have for 31. 31 perhaps? That might be a tad excessive.
1. Drink more water.
2. Eat less sugar (looks like I already blew that one)
3. Try not to worry about germs as much (pretty sure this will never happen, I am freak of nature)
4. Make more people smile
5. Spend more time with my children playing
6. More crock pot meals
7. More leggings. But not as pants.
8. To quit trying to compare myself with other mamas
9. More evening walks
10. More bedtime stories
What are your goals for this next year?
Posted by Keri Speidel at 11:36 AM