Monday, May 14, 2012

That rock is moving.....

 Saturday was a beautiful day, so the boys and I threw our fishing gear in the back of the Ford and we headed for the lake.  Worms...check! Minnows....check!
 Lunch in the back of the car....check!
 Enormous water snake family on a rock....check!
 This is as close as I got. I used the zoom on my camera to get up close and personal with Mrs. Snake and her babies.  The boys found it interesting. I found a new place to fish.

Baylor ended up reeling in a few bluegills and one baby muskie!  Brody landed a few sunfish. I hooked a tree branch.

1 comment:

Andrea G. said...

Keri,

I am sure you hear it all the time, but SERIOUSLY you are funny! I so appreciate your humor... the way you write is just delightful besides catching up on your kids of course! Blessings to you!