Tuesday, October 9, 2012

We're alive!!!

Oh my goodness, I have been one gigantic slacker when it comes to this blog! We're all alive and SUPER busy.  Let me update you our crazy lives!  

Baylor man turned 7, yes 7! On August 31st.  He celebrated by having a few friends bowling and he finally discovered Legos (we'd been trying to hide them from him!) He's in love.  He's also doing awesome in first grade.  His new favorite book is Little House on the Prairie that we've been reading to him at night.  Right now he's in Washington D.C visiting Aunt Bri and Uncle Kort (with Granny K) I'm so jealous, but he is having a blast!

This crazy one is loving AK, in fact he loves school so much he doesn't want to leave.  He's learning new things and playing soccer this fall.  He's still all boy and super hyper, but we wouldn't have it any other way!

Lonnie is enjoying his new job at Toyota Financial and his new Toyota! It's about time :)  No more ghetto cruiser for him!

I am LOVING my art job at Lisbon.  What a blessing it is to be in the same school as my children and the town I live in. I'm crazy busy, but I love it.

No comments: